• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I should not post this as there will be a stampede to get one!

I bought one at GoodWill for $9 bucks so If put the lights and the echo board I should be able to make about 500 or more. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm should I? it's a walk in the park to do what is being done. I will watch see if it goes for that. Hell, I may quit repairing and sell Cobra 29's. I will call them "COBRA 29LTD's FROM "HE" dbl L " Whatya all think. Well I just went and checked and it shows he sold one of these for 700 so I guess I will have to try it!

Reactions: kaos513
LOL I bought on on Amazon but the regular version, significantly cheaper. But hey he has 10 of these special rare editions. It could double in value you never know. His mistake was listing 10, did he think all 10 would sell out.

Should have only listed 1 radio so it seems harder to find, throwing out 10 now wipes out any off chance sale of some sucker thinking its a collectors radio.

Last edited:
Insane price aside, blue is the absolute worst color for meter readability. The best replacement for a meter light besides the stock incandescent is either a defused bright white or one of the new warm white LED’s. In either case, I always apply extra resistance to dim them down. Only then will you be able to see needle movement from a distance without straining your eyes.

Reactions: 22racer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.