• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I should not post this as there will be a stampede to get one!

From $30 for 24 months...
Stock radios stink
Schottky barrier diodes which are faster switching resulting in quieter receive
Modulation will be set to achieve 100%
The power will be peaked to the highest output allowed by law

Yup sounds like a deal to me

LOL well at least he put up an explanation as to why the radios are so expensive.

Sorry, my friends; due to the manufacture being backordered on blue nitro lights, the cost to purchase the lights on the secondary market is 10 times the normal price and is reflected in the cost of these radios. As soon as they are more easily available, the pricing on blue nitro LED radios will drop dramatically. Sorry; please don't hate me. Feel free to call Magnum/EKL, the manufacture, and complain. They've been out of similar products for over a year.

Thank you,

Chris

So that would mean that a nitro kit would cost somewhere around 500 bucks???
crazy.

LC

The seller used to post here. He sold those powermax battery chargers with the labels peeled off as power supplies. Those were at an inflated price too... not as inflated at a $700 cobra 29 though.

Reactions: Staybolt
I saw a similar posting, maybe the same guy. $700 cobra. He advertised "bigger finals". How's long has cobra been able to put more than one final in a 29? I've got a set of those lights as well, had no clue I was sitting on a goldmine!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.