• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ic 756pro

From what I have heard, sometimes with rigs setup for the Japanese market the power level may be restricted and/or the bands are not the same as the US versions with no way to change either.
In any event I would not buy a rig marketed to the Europe or Japanese markets.

From what I have heard, sometimes with rigs setup for the Japanese market the power level may be restricted and/or the bands are not the same as the US versions with no way to change either.
What to bet just got it mars modded seems they leave in 3751 so you don't transmitt

What is a good mic to run on these rigs for now got one.of.those cheap stock replacement for now Texas says sounds good

What to bet just got it mars modded seems they leave in 3751 so you don't transmitt
Nothing to bet or get excited about. It is just what I have heard about it. Some JA market rigs restricted to 50 watts for their license structure, maybe band restrictions. Could be some of that is common with rigs for the European market.
If it is working for you then that is really all that matters.

From what I remember, Japan's power output rules were always kept to 50 watts, probably due to the country's dense population and TVI problems in their big cities, and maybe they knew something about emissions that we don't.

TVI was always a big thing back then for everyone. How many people have problems today unless they are still running antiquated equipment?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.