• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

icom 7300 /md200 ? advice please

Nov 2, 2013
I am thinking about adding the "extra element " in the MD200 yaesu mic ..the radio is the 7300 icom ..ordered some electret condensers , Panasonic 61a and another quality one ..
looking for anyone who runs such a mic with electret mod done to md 200 ...do I need to be wary of the power from mic socket on icom ?

also goin to do the heil proset plus ..hc5/hc4 ..would like to change one and save one for the ft 95o , which element would /should I replace with electret and save for yaesu

regards billy
VA7WFD

Attachments

• heil pro set plus .jpg
    heil pro set plus .jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 131

I've used Heil on many different radios. Choose the correct element correctly, and it will sound pretty good.

thanks for replys ..I am looking for personal experiences with the change out of the "electret" element in the "MD200" YAESU MIC ..ive been through eham ..which is primarily my go to source of info ..when you cant find the info you want/need then here is the place to come ..type can be taken out of context ..as always thanks for input gentlemen ..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated