• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

icom IC-207H question?

CHARLEYMARBLES

Jul 2, 2005
Central Michigan
Ok I'm not a ham so I don't know what it is worth but I have a friend who has one like new in the box with all accesorys and the manul he needs to sell it but we have no idea what to ask for it? Please only honest fair prices

Chuck

P.S. he also has an icom IC-211 rig with the manul same story we don't know what a fair price is THANX FOR THE HELP I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON OUR HAM FRIENDS :)

ICOM IC207H =$125 to $150 if it has original box/manual/mic and all original acc. included

IC-211 $100 or less...old rig/ not bad but much better rigs available now only sold for $249 new(I think)...used price around $100 or less depending on condition and if it has original box /manual/mic etc...

I had and old 211 Years ago only gave $90 for it...sold it to a new Ham couple months after that for $50 to get him on the air...
All the Best
BJ

Take a look at the used equipment lists of the various dealers of amateur equipment, AES, and so on. That should give you a 'ball park' figure to think about. Why AES (Amateur Electronics Supply)? 'Cuz they are usually slightly higher in price than other places, and are readily 'findable' on the internet.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.