• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If you were a pirate broadcaster, what's playing right now?

Paul Janeway was once a preacher and bank teller in Alabama. His seven-piece band from Birmingham has been playing since 2012, and is still selling tickets. The Broken Bones' music has heart and soul and flair. A voice like Ottis Redding, CeeLo Green, and I hear a bit of Ed Sheeran in some of his songs.
Never heard of em. Dude's got soul and how can you not like horn sections. Great tunes, thanks for sharing.

Never heard of em. Dude's got soul and how can you not like horn sections. Great tunes, thanks for sharing.
I’m a huge fan of Tiny Desk Concerts. That's where I discovered them a few years ago. If you like something new with surprises. They’re always supporting upcoming talented artists as well as many older bands that are not yet in the mainstream.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
The late great Buddy Rich.
I ran across Buddy Rich, one of the greatest jazz drummers of the past and present IMO. My dad loved the Big Bands. Consequently he acquired many cassettes, Guy Lombardo, Benny Goodman, Count Basie, etc . I wax nostalgic about them dancing as I have been transferring all of my dad’s old Big Band tapes over to Mp3’s.

Reactions: dave457

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.