• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

is it a crime....

Some dudes don't like that stuff on SSB or AM.

I myself, will spin the dial as soon as I hear that crap. It could be some real hot chick wanting to meet up... I'd still spin the dial.

Can't stand: beeps, farts, blips, echo and reverb.

I myself, will spin the dial as soon as I hear that crap. It could be some real hot chick wanting to meet up... I'd still spin the dial.

That's AM stuff.

Everyone wants to be 'Elvis'.
A'thank you . . .A'thank you vurry much . . .

Also agreed! I can handle a single, simple NASA-like roger beep, but other than that I don't like any of those gimmicks. The pretty much never sound good or help the operator sound good.

Reactions: 1 person
this peep is the factory short peep. Nothings modded. From the responses I think I'll put something else inline when I want to do SSB. I agree that some roger beeps are annoying such as the longer duration types and K's, farts, doorslams etc. I want to keep this radio stock so clipping the wire inside isn't an option for me.

3's

They should add a 12 volt probe to those radios with roger beeps that is to inserted up the guys ass that works that radio and every time he unkeys, well you get it.

like this Real hot chick;
FatChick.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.