• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is it wrong that this excites me???

Today’s watered down version of Heinz Ketchup in a squeeze bottle doesn’t compare. If you want that same flavor and texture of yesteryear's Ketchup, you need to buy their Chili Sauce, a smaller bottle and a higher price of course. I prefer it, but I doubt the kids appreciate the difference. Whenever they’re over for a cookout, I let them have their precious squeeze. Keeps everybody happy….That's my adaptation.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Wrong...... NO WAY!
It's how Christmas felt as a child so no way it could be wrong, but you gotta not keep us in suspense!
What is it?
I am restoring my Hallicrafters 38D receiver (tube set I picked up in 1980) and needed some caps I did not have in stock as I do not work on tube stuff very often. Next up will be my 1977 Technics SA-5570 stereo (more caps I did not have) so it turned into "I guess I should just reload verything else". Somehow I have had three HR 2510's come through back to back and they have some very specific size (dimension) caps needed and I ran low on them so....why not...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.