• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is there a way to fix my name?

Shadetree Mechanic

Delaware Base Station 808
Oct 23, 2017
The First State (Delaware)
I was wondering if there is a way to fix my name as it appears when I post? As it is now, "ShadeTreeMe" appears above "chanic" below my avatar. Is there a way to fix this? Maybe it only appears that way on my computer I don't know.
Thanks
Chris

Looks as if only 11 characters will fit under the Avatar.

A longer handle gets continued on the next line below.

Not an expert, but I tried magnifying and shrinking my screen magnification. Doesn't change the break after the 11th character.

And I have no idea at all what it looks like on a phone display.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Looks as if only 11 characters will fit under the Avatar.

A longer handle gets continued on the next line below.

Not an expert, but I tried magnifying and shrinking my screen magnification. Doesn't change the break after the 11th character.

And I have no idea at all what it looks like on a phone display.

Maybe I could change my user name to include two spaces between "ShadeTree" and "Mechanic"? But then changing the user name is not easy to do. I happened to notice that Captain Kilowatt has his name on two lines. I am hoping that he would be able to do this for me somehow. Its not a big deal, just my OCD.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.