• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

It is Fall - Contest time

ON THE CB SIDE - LSB 16:

A few of us on the CB side of WWDX have been trying to bring ye olde LSB 16 back to life. There are two primary motivations driving this effort: (1) to get away from the congestion of LSB 38 and (2) to allow folks still using 23 channel rigs to participate. We've had some success. Maybe you can build on that by holding the contest on LSB 16?

One thing I really do like about holding the contest on that frequency is that it'll be mostly WWDX members who will know about it. We'll all have a chance to connect with each other while also supporting and promoting WWDX. Being away from LSB 38 should allow for less congestion. Couple that with some WWDX team spirit and it should be a positive experience by all standards.

So, following the lead of the folks who posted here already, I'm going to propose that the CB side of any WWDX contest be held on LSB 16.

Last edited:
If available, sure thing!!! I'll be checking back for the date, etc.. I'd also like to follow that up with trying this on LSB 16. Rick330man made some very valid points as for using 16. I myself have been testing it out and I have to say, it's VERY nice not having to cut through the big bee hive of LSB 38. Just my opinion. One among many.

Same,let me know when,time and Frequency, although 16 LSB would be less crowded ( good idea!) however my only concern would be that channel 19 doesn't bleed over so to speak, would love to join in!!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.