• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Jo Gunn Hillbilly Antenna

Freecell, Master Chief I do appreciate all of your help. Freecell I will employ your method when I get home this evening. I know it will take the Utililty company a few days to get out there. That Big Green Box in my front, maybe the culprit. The
neighborhood is all electric, The only things above ground are the trees and houses. There are no factories,industrial buildings, etc in the immediate area. I will let you all
know whate happens

Freecell, Master Chief I do appreciate all of your help. Freecell I will employ your method when I get home this evening. I know it will take the Utililty company a few days to get out there. That Big Green Box in my front, maybe the culprit. The
neighborhood is all electric, The only things above ground are the trees and houses. There are no factories,industrial buildings, etc in the immediate area. I will let you all
know whate happens
Goodluck trying to find your noise problem Roudy. Let me know what BGE says.

we must think,when the new green deal is fully implmentd and we fly around in george jetson cars the noise might be TERRIBLE everywhere.
that brings up a question? we go 100% green what we do for juice when its below 20 degrees and cloudy? wind towers shut down in cold n usually its kinda cloudy at that time too

we must think,when the new green deal is fully implmentd and we fly around in george jetson cars the noise might be TERRIBLE everywhere.
that brings up a question? we go 100% green what we do for juice when its below 20 degrees and cloudy? wind towers shut down in cold n usually its kinda cloudy at that time too

Wind generators shut downnwhen it gets cold? Not up here they don't. Are you calling 20F cold? LOL Wind turbines up here run a heck of a lot colder than that and then run great in Scandinavia where it is a lot colder than here. I think the anti-green movement is slinging some pretty good BS. The only times I have known wind turbines stop generating up here is when the wind exceeds about 50+mph and it is for safety reasons.

Wind generators shut downnwhen it gets cold? Not up here they don't. Are you calling 20F cold? LOL Wind turbines up here run a heck of a lot colder than that and then run great in Scandinavia where it is a lot colder than here. I think the anti-green movement is slinging some pretty good BS. The only times I have known wind turbines stop generating up here is when the wind exceeds about 50+mph and it is for safety reasons.
They shut down in texas when that huge freeze came in several died.
This year in my area we were -8 low 7 degrees days they shut down all through that period. Who knows maybe ours are not winter stabil? Lower cost. I did read where the blades here cant take the cold

They shut down in texas when that huge freeze came in several died.
This year in my area we were -8 low 7 degrees days they shut down all through that period. Who knows maybe ours are not winter stabil? Lower cost. I did read where the blades here cant take the cold
There was a LOT done wrong in Texas that lead to many problems, including deaths. Some of those problems were lack of insulation in homes and a HUGE problem was that Texas wanted ZERO federal oversight and cheaply installed systems, including the failure to properly bury gas lines deep enough to avoid freezing as well as electrical construction standards. The fact that Texas did not want to conform to federal regulations was the reason there is no electrical interconnect to the other parts of the country. If there had been, power could have been imported via the Eastern Interconnection or the Western Interconnection. The Electrical Reliability Council of Texas Interconnect really failed when it came to electrical generation and distribution, and it was all in the name of being cheap and refusing to have any type of federal oversight.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated