• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Joke Of The Day: Effingham VS. Superhawk

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
So here's Effingham wanting $1,300 bucks for a Cobra 29LX with a couple of mods :LOL:

Don't they bump the price up when something is out of stock instead of just removing the product. Then when back in stock lower the price?
I remembered that Beiing a thing to do years back. It kept from losing the amounts of units sold. That was my initial thought as well or that it's a type-o. Effingham has been around long enough than to price something like that....

Wow,

I’m in the wrong business if someone can make over $800 profit doing simple mods to a radio
36 people have lost their damn mind......

1670446631201.png

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Purchase history on my end the last one sold 11/22/22 for $297.99. Just a pricing error I think.

At their other online store, CB Radio Supply, you can buy a President McKinley shipped to the door for $175. Waiting on mine to be delivered because I did order one.

Shipped from Carrolton, Texas. Think they use drop shipping which is fine by me as long as I get what I ordered.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated