• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

July 30, 2016 Great DX Today!

Walkin' the dog
Sep 12, 2009
Chilliwack, BC
www.youtube.com
Wow its coming in from everywhere.
I talked to Oregon, California, Virginia, Michigan, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Idaho, Chicago Tennessee, Georgia, and eastern Washington state.
Really crazy signal reports, 60 over.

38LSB

Reactions: Sonar

Hello 357 up there north of me - you are right about a good night last night.

I heard you yaking to several of the ones that I was hearing also.
Get a horizontal beam and then we can also chat.

On my last contact at around 11:00pm, was to Wrangle Is in S.E. Alaska.
I also worked 320 (Trevor) in his mobile - Williams Lake, B.C.
373 (Jay) and I both worked the 411 in Eastern Washington, that is a very rare place to get to - maybe three times a year I can make it to him.

WR 178

Last edited:
Should have turned the radio on dangit! I was making contacts that morning at 4:30am to up north. NJ, Michigan, OH, and a few others. Not too often these days do we get conditions like this!! Get it while you can as it's getting worse by the day. 11m anyways. Maybe when it cools down a bit we will see a bit more action. Fingers crossed as my radio just sits for now like an ornament. I am studying for my license, but am still an 11m SSB freebander at heart!!

373 (Jay) and I both worked the 411 in Eastern Washington, that is a very rare place to get to - maybe three times a year I can make it to him.

WR 178

WR 178
Hello 357... This is the other 357 in Norcal . I had a good copy on you last night conditions were so good I was almost motivated to go outside to the mobile and start yaking but I was too lazy to put on pants . I think I'm going to start recording the DX when it comes in and putting it up on YouTube. Keep up the good DX

Wow its coming in from everywhere.
I talked to Oregon, California, Virginia, Michigan, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Idaho, Chicago Tennessee, Georgia, and eastern Washington state.
Really crazy signal reports, 60 over.

38LSB
Very cool. I was twelve years old when That mag was released and was more interested in chasing girls but enjoyed the cb hobby even back then. I didn't read much about the hobby until I went to a ham fest and bought a few boxes of qsl mags from the fifties ($5).
The ads are cool and I'll get around to checking them.all out. Thanks

Lot of short skip into NJ. Almost all of New England. It was cool not only to the stations in NJ but the one's in NE thought so too. I mostly listened.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.