• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just an introduction

w1xwx

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe Lalumia, W1XWX and I live in North Texas, USA.

My primary HF radios are a Flex 3000, and an Icom 7000. I also have an old Collins KWM2 which I play around with from time to time. Currently I am serving as VP of the Rockwall Amateur Radio Club, and the Sabine Valley Amateur Radio Club. Both are not very far away from my home. I also have an Icom 7200 which I only use for portable operation; since I hate to tear apart the ham shack to go portable.

I enjoy casual DX and several of the digital modes, and also Dstar using a DVdongle and an Icom 880 mobile rig.

73 to you all ---

Joe Lalumia
W1XWX

Looks like you've been lurking for a while. Welcome to the forum Joe. Hope to see more posts from you. I'm not a high number poster either. I do more lurking and reading than posting. You learn more that way.

John - KQ9U

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.