• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just because....

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
Just because I have had just enough rum to feel like rubbing it in. :D
20190227_092224.jpg
20190227_132444.jpg
20190227_132532.jpg

Hell yeah CK, drink that rum!!! If you don’t drink the whole bottle you ain’t shit. Hahahahaha!!!

Enjoy!!

PS...that don’t look like Canada, you suck.

One thing for sure Capt , If I was there .... being on this site would be the furthest thing from my mind . But we know what happens when your on vacation .;)o_O:p So I guess ..... " Kudos's " to you ! (y) But rum & bikini's would be a better option .:D Have a Great time !

One thing for sure Capt , If I was there .... being on this site would be the furthest thing from my mind . But we know what happens when your on vacation .;)o_O:p So I guess ..... " Kudos's " to you ! (y) But rum & bikini's would be a better option .:D Have a Great time !

Hey!!! I haven’t posted one thing wrong yet. Haven’t even derailed a thread yet... does this count as derailing?

Reactions: 357magnum
I wouldn't doubt that he would drink rum, but I didn't imagine CK to have a bikini body.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.