• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just me or......

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
When im on the phone talking to someone after i get done talking i say CQ. Dont know why. When I go to a Resturant when i get done ordering i ALMOST say 4-10 when they say "please pull forward to the second window. Just wanting to know if anyone has this same problem. Will i need to go to theropy? ;)

I used to do clinical Social Work - trained to do psychotherapy. My diagnosis is that you have OCD and must be sent to a hospital immediately before you have all breaks with reality.

,Oh, wait. You're a CBer. ...... Nevermind....

10-4

Well, I work in "IT", but say 10-4 so often most of the people in the building say it too, and they don't even know what a CB is. Semi-funny related story:

Last Fall, this guy requests a couple data lines in the new lab they were setting up, along with a voice line and 'natch, I replied 10-4. A couple days later, he's at my office door vexing rage at the fact his lines aren't there. I told him "It takes more than a couple days to get this done", and he said "Why did you say it would be done on the 4th?"

Sure enough, he sent the request on October 3rd, and I replied the same day .....10-4...oh the pain..

Heehee, I think the funniest thing I did was getting my plate of food after being on the radio for a long time. Right before I ate I bowed my head to give thanks for the food and caught myself starting my prayer with "CQ CQ" :D

Sonwatcher said:
Heehee, I think the funniest thing I did was getting my plate of food after being on the radio for a long time. Right before I ate I bowed my head to give thanks for the food and caught myself starting my prayer with "CQ CQ" :D

lol on a related note, I've almost said Amen on the phone. But nothing beats the time my sister (13 yr) picked up the phone and said "Knock Knock" We were all rofl.

Sonwatcher said:

Really? God is a DXer? I never knew that. :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.