• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just ordered a Delta M2 desk mic.......

Well,I have had the mic for a couple months now on my Ranger 2995, I believe it to be very well built,and I have got nothing but great audio reports from all the people I have made,I have gotten almost a month out of a 9volt, before I have to change it,the only things that I would like to have is a lighted up meter,and a option to hook up a foot pedal to control the mic via your feet on the floor instead of always having to press the push to talk button ( is it possible to wire one up,any ideas please let me know) I would definitely buy this mic again,so much better than the Astatic 878 and much better build quality in my opinion! I believe S&W357 wanted to know my opinion on this mic and here it is,hope it helps!!

AmericaEagle575… Let us know how you like the mic after it arrives and you have used it some.

Looking forward to your opinion of the mic based on actual experience instead of…well, you know. (y)
Just posted my opinion on the mic as you requested, sorry so late getting to my small review,hope all is well and God Bless!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.