• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just to rub it in.

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
This is the scene from our room in Montego Bay Jamaica. :D
20180226_154723.jpg

Damn you!

LOL I fgured someone would say that but you did it in record time. Just got in about 4:00 pm local time which is the same as Eastern I believe. Just had time to take a picture and go for supper then a shower and now considering bed. Long day and a bumpy flight and up early tomorrow.

Fun starts tomorrow. Today we are beat. We are at the adults only RIU Reggae in Montego Bay. There are three RIU resorts at this location including the RIU Palace next door and the RIU Montego Bay further up the beach. We have full access to the Reggae and the Montego Bay site but not the Palace. People at the Palace can access all three sites. This section seems more party oriented which may or may not be a good thing but if it gets too loud we can stroll over to the Mo Bay site up the beach which is more family oriented and has a HUGE pool. Here for a week and head home next Monday.

Reactions: Blackcat630

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated