• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

JustinDePolis

• Thread starter keep it real 118
  • Start date
K

keep it real 118

Justin, what's the best time to call you at the shop. Have a couple things I need done to a Cobra 29LTD Classic. Thanks!!

</p>

The thing is.... we're NOT HERE for business. This forum is my fun time, if you call the shop, and I'm not there, they'll just tell you the date that I'll be back. Most companies in the professional world DO NOT disclose personal information about it's employees. If you leave a message at the shop, I'll call you back. I understand I came off a bit harsh... fine, but for GOD SAKES, I was only gone like 5 days, off the forum, and 4 days out of town. I will add a section to the web site where technical questions can be asked, and create a personal e-mail for them. I will also add a section that states typical turn-around for e-mail is 72 hours.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

lookearth452034.gif

A word to the wise is not necessary; it’s the stupid ones that need the advice. - Anonymous</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.