• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Keep Randy and his family in your thoughts

bcrewcaptain

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 6, 2005
Central Va
Talking to Randy tonight it sounds like he'll be scarce for a while due to an emergency in the family, please keep him and his whole family in your thoughts and prayers thru this trying time.

Randy please let everyone know the whole WWRF family is thinking about everyone and hoping for the best!!!!!

Jeff

bcrewcaptainsig1.jpg
</p>

Thanks bcrew, As he said I will not be around for a few days. The reason bing we found out this morning that my wife's dad is in the hospital passing on. I will be making a trip back and forth to springfield this week to make sure she can be close to him.

sig5.jpg

73's & God Bless

Randy CDX492 AKA The Missouri Mudduck!

</p>

Randy...I dont know you except from posting here. I do know what you are going through though. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...Jack

Untitled01.jpg

</p>

Hey Randy,I am very sorry to hear about the bad news.

you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Paul.......

0127.gif
</p>

Sorry to hear this Randy. It's been a rough last few months for you. Keep on keepin on, you are in our prayers.

rylos1sig.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio