• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenrich Eagle 500 Help!

paws264

Apr 6, 2005
I have an Eagle 500 on the bench that someone TRIED to repair; it ended up being pulled from one shop and given to me.

The main Antenna switch relay has problems, it has burned the printed circuit board from under it.

IMG_20110404_100222.jpg

IMG_20110404_100241.jpg

Can someone with a working Eagle provide me with a picture of the PCB that the relays are mounted on, I am going to hard wire in relay in after I clean up the burned out area.

Try the Quakshack.com, look under non ham linear amplifiers, There is a thread about the eagle 515 the pcb is the same as the 500. there are some great close ups of the pcb.There is also a video of the pcb on you tube just search for eagle 500. I just completed a rebuild of an eagle 500 if the pics on the quackshack dont help I will snap a few and post them. Good luck

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned