• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lack of DX

There is plenty of DX to work on the air. You are just limited by the band you are using.
Yeah I suppose your probably right but I don't have 11 meter perfected yet and money is too tight to expand into Ham yet. But the Idea does cross my mind. As soon as I get my house renovations complete there will be more money and time to go around if I don't kick thee old bucket first. LOL

Second hand ham rigs are cheaper than bling bling CB's.
Mike
I've thought of starting small and getting a President Lincoln 2+ and unlocking 11 meter but still be able to listen to 10 & 12 meter to see what it's about. Sounds like a good winter project. Thanks for the interest !

I've thought of starting small and getting a President Lincoln 2+ and unlocking 11 meter but still be able to listen to 10 & 12 meter to see what it's about. Sounds like a good winter project. Thanks for the interest !
10 & 12 are the last two HF Bands to open.If you can listen to 17 & 20 you will hear lots of DX from around the world every single day & usually a lot of it.It's also not difficult to work them if you have 100 watts & a wire antenna.It's much easier for me becuase I run a Kilowatt or more with a (5) Band yagi at 50' so if I call them I work them.

W4KVW
SIX-SHOOTER
WRMX520

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated