• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Latest version stryker 497 channel conversion?

I can see why he has questions...

There are two types of jumpers - one with a header, the other a plain wire jumper that appears that it doesn't belong there...

Look more closely...
Because - I'd like to know too...
StrykerConversion.jpg

There are two types of jumpers - one with a header, the other a plain wire jumper that appears that it doesn't belong there...

Look more closely...
View attachment 24286

Look more closely...
View attachment 24286
Three actually

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180715-211358.png
    Screenshot_20180715-211358.png
    2 MB · Views: 60
Just curious, it seems the newer anytone (qixiang) built rigs have gone back to the 520`s from 13n10. Wondering if it's the failure rate from the n10`s because hack shops aren't setting bias voltages correctly.. hmmm

Think this was from CB Tricks

Attachments

• stryker_447_497_mod.pdf
    410.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Stryker SR-497HPC CH. MOD..docx
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
I’m just curious. So if I take the white jumper and move it over on my radio is a 11 meter or am I missing something

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.