• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lescom filter/ 10khz wide 7.8 mod 2950/69ffb4

Harley3315

Oct 22, 2015
I see if you look on his site he offers a mod for A "ranger noise" filter and also that he is putting on narrower 7.8 mhz crystal filter I assume the stock is 15khz wide he is going to 10 I've see it on the anytone as well I'd like to know what the mod is. I live in a very loud city lots of noisy stuff factories and such that come through the antenna side of the radios in the mobile especially. Would these type of mods help with this?

Really I was under the assumption that the noise filter was some kinda hi cut and that with a narrower filter it would pick up less hash and trash as well as bleed over.

Had a look at Lester's site. Did a search on "filter" to find it.

Price shows $75. But click on the picture or the product name and all you get is a 404 "Not Found".

No idea what it really is from the tiny thumbnail pic.

Best I got

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190618-015756_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190618-015756_Chrome.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 215

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.