• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lies Women Tell

I’ll never forget the time when Bill and Shirley (names changed to protect the innocent) came into the office. We began our session when Bill says Shirley is always telling him he has little man syndrome and saying she could find someone like him any day of the week.

Shirley: I’ve never said that!
Bill: (just hangs his head and nods)
Shirley: Bill why would you lie and say something that isn’t true?
Bill: (quietly reaches in his pocket and pulls out a micro tape recorder and places it on the desk)
Shirley: What the hell is that?
Bill: (slowly reaches over and presses the play button)

Sure enough verbatim Bill has Shirley on tape.

Shirley: (livid) says: I told you, you had little man syndrome and it’s true I could find someone like you any day of the week! How could you stoop to something so low as this?

At this point I’m nearly busting a gut laughing but some how managed to hold it all in as Shirley storms out of the office and Bill says I’ll talk to you later.

At this point I’m nearly busting a gut laughing

Sadly, I have had similar results from the "Wives" of the Husbands' Exs' has' affected...played that back for the Attorney...saved them from the answering machine.

All is Fair in Love and War...

It's amazing how much damage they can do...

Remember "Path" is both a journey and a condition - (Pathological)
upload_2021-8-2_7-37-42.png

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.