• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Listen Live Channel 38 LSB

Minigrass that was you? I was listening while I was working out there and thought who the heck is playing good bad ugly on SSB :)

Definitely kinda fun to mess around with the live stream, I actually was able to watch/listen on 3g on the iphone while out shopping at the mall. Got some funny looks from people :)

I threw that old 640e on there as for some reason I get a feedback loop from all the other radios I tried.

Probably will just stream on the weekends when possible.

Just heard 745 from AK coming in pretty strong, don't get to catch AK in this area too often.

I think it was me Malen. I did hear someone from **** Canada, might have been you Malen. Whats the name of your location? I think I heard some Indian named town or city but forgot it. I was trying to get back but to no avail!!! No worries, hope to catch ya next time around. (Whats the call sign?)

I was laughing how far this homemade antenna just 20+ feet off the ground went that far to CBRADIOMAG's live stream radio.

Yeah CBMAG, I was trying to see if it would actually pick me up. I think I need a booster or a, A99. Gauratee I'll be louder than that. Great stream CBMAG!!!!

CBRADMAG -

Thanks for the live stream. I was actually able to pull myself out of the hash and trash a couple of times. Please keep this going because now when I make some changes I can tell if it made a difference. My son-in-law Erik (the computer guru) said he will set up a live stream from here in Colombia so all you guys in the states can hear how you sound down here in SA. We will be online by next weekend. Great idea and great execution. We all owe you one.

listen to it several times, how long before it refreshes? I heard the exact same conversation all 4 times I listened.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated