1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

LoneStar unit 281IM Back amigos

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by LoneStar 281, Nov 2, 2019.

1. LoneStar 281

LoneStar 281 New Member

Hello all from Texas well I unexpectedly was admitted to the hospital again on October 2, through the 21 due to an infection on my right foot pinky area it was amputated I've already had my left leg amputated 2 years ago below the knee from diabetic compilations. any way im back and feeling pretty good but I can only count to14 now lol. I have been monitoring channel 28AM and been doing great on skip picking up northern states. Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas and several more. so keep you ears open id love to hear from you.

2. RT431

RT431 In the swamp

Sorry to hear of your Illness. Take care and welcome back!:)

LoneStar 281 likes this.
  3. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Stay strong and more power to you! We heard Texas in there not too long ago. If you hear "808 Central Delaware" give me a shout.

RT431 likes this.
  4. Slowmover

Slowmover Sr. Member

Good news despite bad events.

5. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

Great im type 1 diabetic...…….

6. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

When I get back up in air will give ya a shout out from Port Lavaca. Hope that hoof is doing good. Friend of mine is having complications with circulation to rt foot. He just got out of hospital. Roto Rooter and several surgeons.

Should be able to make contact from here. Just got new radio and pwr supply, but not up yet.