• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LoneWolfTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
f

Kwijibo, don't ask me why I wrote oijiboard. Kwijibo rhymed with oijiboard, that ran through my mind a while back when I was reading posts. No disrespect meant. Sometimes I can be a wee bit of a smart arss. I didn't go back to see how to spell Kwijibo when i was replying in the post. I know, rambling again.

Take care, LoneWolf TN

The Northwoods doc. has been discussed here on the old board and discrepancies were shared. As far as Jones and his feelings of the media being liars, just go to his websites and read the articles he places there-

"Everything But The Truth: Mainstream Media’s Big Lies and the Patience Required to Defeat Them"

"An “Invisible Army” Fights the Media Lies About 9/11"

In his add for you to buy his video he states himself-

"911: The Road to Tyranny

The mainstream media is whitewashing and lying about what really happened on Sept 11th. 911"
http://www.infowars.com/videos.html

I think that should suffice.

As for the Gov. of La. she is in deep flood waters of her own for her own neglegance. She started right away pointing fingers every direction but her own.

to Jones' credit, one of his biggest catch phrases is "they hide it right in the open" or something to that effect. i disagree with much of what he says but he has an entertaining show and is dead on with some subjects.

I agree jdchet, this lonewolf guy should move to another country. Completely anti american.

This cat that does infowars is a radio talk show host that makes a fortune spewing his line of bull, he is no different than any of the others that are on the air everyday. His main concern is money in his pocket and if you buy his drivel you help to make him a rich man

Telling people to leave the country because they stand up and protest what they believe is wrong, THAT is un-american. This country was born out of protest, you friggin morons.

Highlander_821 said:
Telling people to leave the country because they stand up and protest what they believe is wrong, THAT is un-american. This country was born out of protest, you friggin morons.

morons? This country was born out of rebellion against people who think like lonewolf.

[/quote]BRICKCITYBLUE
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlander_821 wrote:

morons? This country was born out of rebellion against people who think like lonewolf.
I think it was already staed to cease the name calling. This goes for all.

yama junk owna said:
This cat that does infowars is a radio talk show host that makes a fortune spewing his line of bull, he is no different than any of the others that are on the air everyday. His main concern is money in his pocket and if you buy his drivel you help to make him a rich man

Is this guy a liberal or conservative?

Michael Savage and The Savage Nation radio show:

thepaulreveresociety dot com, "the death of the young white male", "the savage nation", "the enemy within", and "liberalism is a mental disorder"--good reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.