• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Longhorn N6

Current draw high power is 22-24 amps showing 500 peak dosy watts. I have played with mine for 6 months now, shes a good radio...no issues so far, I do know of a couple out there that have blown the driver rt-1 finals..

Current draw high power is 22-24 amps showing 500 peak dosy watts. I have played with mine for 6 months now, shes a good radio...no issues so far, I do know of a couple out there that have blown the driver rt-1 finals..

That's a relatively conservative draw for 500W.

Ok..thanks...how can I tune to 28.320????that's are local club frequency
I don't believe the radio has a VFO, I think it is very similar to the X9 that I have. Unfortunately, the clarifier will not go far enough to get the "Zeros", and there isn't even a 10Khz switch to get the "A" channels. This is the only thing that keeps me from putting it in my truck. It would be a shame to land a DX contact, only for them to QSY to someplace that I can't go. It wont go to your club frequency either, but I suppose it could be modified to do this somehow. Calling this radio a 10m radio is just a formality, it is pointed squarely at the CB market.

Reactions: Joseph m Charnigo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.