• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Look at the pictures of the inside

I wouldn't pay the shipping to get it free. looks like a lot of cash for a scrap parts box. A car salesman will tell you there is an Ass for every seat............... but then again.

I don't get it. It's clear in the pictures that it is a pos. The seller says it is untested. Why would someone bid that much on it? Seriously, just the power cables looking like they got cut with bolt cutters would send me running in the other direction.

I guess if you throw in the word "vintage" people will bid.

This is by far the best deal on ebay. I don't understand why it hasn't sold yet.

10 Meter Mobile Linear Ham Amplifier 2 2SC2879 Pills Driving 6 2SC2879 Pills | eBay

What is really scary, is not that it hasn't sold yet...But it has 31 people watching it!

The TS that's up to $355 is just nuts...And that people have bid on it 25 times! :eek:
I need to run out to the shed and start digging out some of my old junk box's and get in on the eBay madness before the crazy people run out of stupid money.:D

Last edited:
What is really scary, is not that it hasn't sold yet...But it has 31 people watching it!

The TS that's up to $355 is just nuts...And that one people have bid on 25 times! :eek:
I need to run out to the shed and start digging out some of my old junk box's and get in on the eBay madness before the crazy people run out of stupid money.:D
I'm looking for something reasonable to play with. Lmk what you got.

I'm looking for something reasonable to play with. Lmk what you got.

Only box I have right now that I'm going to let go of, is a 16 pill Davemade...Not sure what's wrong with it, but it's only doing around 2400w's...take $750 (shipped) for it tho if your interested...Was going to have it rebuilt, but now look's like I'm fixing to be out some cash on a outside AC unit...:cry:

What is really scary is that they are using the thin metal of the front of the case for a heat-sink!!!!

We don't need no stinking heat-sink

Next, look at bodged up wiring....

Jeff

What is really scary is that they are using the thin metal of the front of the case for a heat-sink!!!!

We don't need no stinking heat-sink

Next, look at bodged up wiring....

Jeff

I like the custom wire-nuts on the wires coming out the back of the box...And rubber grommets? "We don't need no stinkin grommets!"

As for "No heat sink"...It don't need one...He drilled a big air-hole so the heat can get out...(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated