• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Look at the pictures of the inside

LOL, first it's not a 2x6. It has a 4 port splitter/ combiner setup. Second as mentioned, the 2 pill section mounted to front wall. Haha, that's funny. Then as mentioned, the wiring. There is enough teflon wire to build another amp. Coax should have been used for better isolation. Do you think amp is even stable? I bet it squeals like a pig or you have to drive it like no tomorrow. The list could go on........ That amp is a complete strip down and rebuild.

LOL. You really think that thing even works. I hate to say it, but that is probably the first box I seen that you would have to pay me to take. LOL, that ain't even a gem in the rough. I don't care how long you polish it.

LOL. You really think that thing even works. I hate to say it, but that is probably the first box I seen that you would have to pay me to take. LOL, that ain't even a gem in the rough. I don't care how long you polish it.
I'd give 100 for it and hope for 3 or 4 good pills.

The fan is too small for the hole in the case, so it is held to the guard by two screws.
But the best thing is........
The Bid is up to $409.00 !!!
<More audio> <More audio> <More audio> <More audio>

I wish there was a way to link this thread to the auction..... talk about a non paying bidder.

Hey what a deal.

( the little green guys are jumping for More audio)

what is the estimated cash valu of this. Lets say its sitting in the scrap pile and someone wants it. maby a few transistors are good. 75.00 how much. whats a fair price.

The fan is too small for the hole in the case, so it is held to the guard by two screws.
But the best thing is........
The Bid is up to $409.00 !!!
<More audio> <More audio> <More audio> <More audio>

I wish there was a way to link this thread to the auction..... talk about a non paying bidder.

Hey what a deal.

( the little green guys are jumping for More audio)

It's a "Buy Now" price...There are no bidder's, the guy just raised the price on his own........There's got to be more to this ad, than the box...Maybe he's just trying to get some attention.:blush:

This box has been up for a while now. Every time the auction ends he lowers the bin by 5 bucks.

I will bet it smokes and blows fuses(y) lol

No, it use to smoke but the tech fixed it so it won't smoke anymore. Just take the balancing resistor off the output combiner and change all the 10 ohm 1/4 watt base resistors to 1 and 2 watters. Transistor number 3 in the output is blown. Even with the 1 watt resistor across the open base emitter junction, the resistor still shows signs of heating. We had a local "tech" who fixed these problems just by changing the multiplier color band on any problematic resistors to yellow.

"Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. "

Obviously the fellow does not know what is wrong with it or not a good liar, the thing is burnt beyond repair and most likely stolen by the looks of this picture

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated