• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a Service Manual for a General Lee...

Depending what year it was made, it's pretty much the same as a Galaxy DX33 from that production year. Other importers have used that chassis/pcb, but Galaxy is the only one that published any service data.

Have a look at the final transistors. If they are "IRF520", your radio dates from 2006 or later, more or less. You'll want the "MOSFET" version of Galaxy info that will match it. The earlier radios used 2SC1969 or 2SC2312 final transistors.

it's for a Galaxy 44 ept 360014 . pll and rx alignment s/b the same. driver and final bias you'll have to do some digging just like nomadradio stated.

Depending what year it was made, it's pretty much the same as a Galaxy DX33 from that production year. Other importers have used that chassis/pcb, but Galaxy is the only one that published any service data.

Have a look at the final transistors. If they are "IRF520", your radio dates from 2006 or later, more or less. You'll want the "MOSFET" version of Galaxy info that will match it. The earlier radios used 2SC1969 or 2SC2312 final transistors.

Nomad...thank you for the info... Dan

which board number is printed on it dan? i cannot find a concrete manual for the model either, but if it is an ept3600-XX is an usual model and i have several schematics and service manuals that can cover it.

In one of cbtricks clones theres some info:

Seems info based on similar boards, but can serves you.

Last edited:
which board number is printed on it dan? i cannot find a concrete manual for the model either, but if it is an ept3600-XX is an usual model and i have several schematics and service manuals that can cover it.

In one of cbtricks clones theres some info:

Seems info based on similar boards, but can serves you.
I'm looking for a tech friend, he hasn't gotten the radio yet.... Dan

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.