• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOTW

fogdog

Aug 29, 2013
East Tennessee Mountains
I haven't been able to log QSO'S in Lotw. I received the certificate, but when I input the information in the QSO box it doesn't log it. I'm logged in correctly, and password is good. I have no idea how to get this to work. I've read all I can about this, but still unable to make it work. I was trying to log yesterday for people give had qso's with that were in the 2018 lotw grid chase. I guess they won't be able to count my contact.
How hard can it be? QRZ is user friendly in my opinion compared to all the mumbo jumbo crap LOTW would have me do. Very frustrated.

there are different programs "aimed" at different uses,.. contesting.. Dx, ect.

for a general daily logging program, I use LOG4OM.

it free, pretty EZ to set p, and it will create ADIF format files for uploading.

good luck

Reactions: fogdog
just about all logging programs can do that, its just a personal preference to do it one at a time or end of the day, or...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.