• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Louisiana Mudd - Introduction

Louisiana Mudd

X Marine Researcher - AUV / ASV Pilot
May 25, 2020
North West Texas
Greets all...
I am new to the forum so I figured that I would introduce myself. My name is Dave, I was active on the air up until around 1991 then started a career in marine research. I was a shallow and deep water researcher specializing in sonar, multibeam, and sub-bottom technologies as well as an AUV (autonomous underwater vehicle) pilot. I also worked with data management and was the lead developer of the C-NET/OARS systems ( Ship to Ship/Ship to Shore). I have extensive knowledge in RF data transfer with integrated net, moving data across RF and filling in the gaps with private networks with strong encryption is one of my strong points.

I would like to thank the admins here for allowing me to be a part of the community, I was on the air today for the first time in a long time and it felt great. I am an extrovert and look forward to talking to new people. Feel free to reach out and say hello, I look forward to interacting with you all.

Mudd
RCI-39VHP *MODDED*
T1411

Attachments

• 20200524_192036.jpg
    20200524_192036.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 151

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.