• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

M107 seen from space !

That's right!! If you are jealous...just say so, don't babble out useless drival. The man has a reason to be proud and show his stuff off, not to be nit-picked to death on where the photo was taken. How about everyone that is doing this show a photo from "space" of YOUR antenna the same way he did?

Thanks BC
I wouldn't mine seeing pictures of some of these guys setups taken from the street.

I have seen many google earth pictures taken with the aircraft taking the pictures shadow in the final offering.

338 have you tried the Street view option yet? it's way kool.

Yup .. But our street view is a few years old. I dont know when they will update it

the "satellite" view was updated this year.
You could not see the antenna in the old "satellite" view .. to say the least it was a surprise to see it so clearly

Thanks BC
I wouldn't mine seeing pictures of some of these guys setups taken from the street.

That would probably be a problem. It's hard to see a 102" whip on a bathroom vent pipe.:w00t:
I hope to have my 7 back up by the end of summer. You still won't be able to see it I don't figure cause it will be vertical. They are great antennas. Keep on showing what you got.......be proud of it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated