• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum 1 Radio

Are there any known schematics for the "first run" Magnum 1 or close up photos of the component side of the circuit board?
I have one here (not mine) that a couple of SMD components "fell off" of. Big question is Where do they go?

73's
David

Below is the circuit board number of this Magnum 1.
178DC9A2-EE67-40D7-ADC5-5F3E2C64B7FD.jpeg
The 2 locations where I found components missing below.
FCDF83D1-D827-40BD-A9DD-8771D8864D84.jpeg

And a little “butchery” here. WTF?
14BFF40E-4C06-4616-84FB-3F957A988617.jpeg

The radio receives and keys in transmit but has no output. Any help is appreciated.

73’s
David

You might get ahold of Eric so you can get these correct schematic as there are now 2 variations of the Magnum 1. Looks like that one is the first production of the Magnum 1. I agree looks like an attempt by a golden soldering iron that had no business in there. Hopefully the pads and traces weren't damaged ..

Reactions: NZ8N
These radios look OK but it's just a little suspicious that only a few vendors seem to be offering them, although I did see them on copper and some other place, and a note that indicated that distribution is constrained to certain retail ops...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated