• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum 257HP Power Adjustment

Is there any real activity from them? I know there was talk of bringing the Palomar name back to greatness, but I haven't heard anything in a while, beside them selling some transistors.
From what one of the distributor sales reps said in a conversation..... There's no new product coming in other than left over stock and not consistent either. Rutledge was let go, was said that palomar is no longer the customer service for ranger either. As it sounds, they're drying up judging by that information and seeing they don't have much of a presence one can guess there’s some truth to it.

Reactions: buickid
The Eagle Sidewinder is a single final 10m export that was built off the first generation Magnum 257. The 257HP version has the 80 watt RFX amplifier on the back side.

Reactions: buickid

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?