• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Many Canadian operators here?

TIN_CAN

Nov 23, 2011
I am just wondering how many Canadian CB operators are here? I am located in Ontario, and really do wish there were more stations up and running! Just seeing whos out here!

Cheers!

Reactions: 1 person

I am just wondering how many Canadian CB operators are here? I am located in Ontario, and really do wish there were more stations up and running! Just seeing whos out here!

Cheers!

thanks for setting up the message board Iam in Victoria BC. Just getting my stuff together When I moved here from The States I shipped my general Lee, have a buddy storing my other radios.

thanks for setting up the message board Iam in Victoria BC. Just getting my stuff together When I moved here from The States I shipped my general Lee, have a buddy storing my other radios.

I know some people in Victoria but they all run SSB. You'll want to get on 38 LSB to talk to locals.

still trying to find a location for my ma8040 :) and an alternative to the 2012
strongly considering a 20-10 beam but that means relocating my tower
the hex would be nice but $$$$$$
hell maybe i'll just try and figure out a wire lol

CJ? are they affiliated with nparc or a different entity altogether?

I’m in Mississauga, setting up a dipole. Is it me, or is there not much radio traffic here. I get nothing on any channels except some faint traffic on 19 and 9. I’m only 2k south of the 401 so I would have expected a lot of traffic on 19.

I’m in Mississauga, setting up a dipole. Is it me, or is there not much radio traffic here. I get nothing on any channels except some faint traffic on 19 and 9. I’m only 2k south of the 401 so I would have expected a lot of traffic on 19.

Its not you, its bill C-118 thats feeding the cops to pull users of cb's over for quick cash for the policeman's ball. The last time I was in Mississuaga there was still a lot of traffic on 19 though.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.