• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MARCH MADNESS

Looks like UCONN and the Hogs, hopefully we can keep making our free throws and our defense causes UCONN some problems. That's what surprised me against Kansas, we actually hit free throws down the stretch. Free throws and the 3 point shot has been a weakness all year long. Rick330man looks like you're Canes came to play tonight!
I was sweating it out at 54-52, but the Canes have finished phenomenally strong in both of their last two games - tonight's game being #2. If they could just keep it going for three more games...

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Reactions: G-Golly Wally
I was sweating it out at 54-52, but the Canes have finished phenomenally strong in both of their last two games - tonight's game being #2. If they could just keep it going for three more games...

Go Canes!
I bet you were sweating it out. I thought they were gonna pull an Arkansas, I've watched the Hogs come out, build a nice lead and then blow the lead more times than I've cared to watch. 90% of or loses have been because of poor 3 pt shooting or poor free throw shooting. The free throws came around the last game hopefully the three balls start dropping more consistently. Our Coach described us perfectly, we're capable of beating anyone in the country but we're also capable of losing to anyone in the country. I'm usually sweating it every game we play . LOL!

Reactions: Rick330man
Well, that was painful! Hogs got it handed to em, men against boys.
Maybe next year, I don't feel like Smith or Black are ready for the NBA, but I figure the big money will lead them to leaving early.

Dude they were red hot the first half!!! Then during halftime they went to a Vegas buffet and fell apart. Gonzaga cooled off enough to get ahead but nope. Oh well!! LOL
Yeah, I thought going into halftime UCLA had it under control and would win by ten, then they went cold. Then they took the lead with 12 seconds left in the game and I thought man their actually gonna pull this out of the fire! Then Gonzaga hits that long three to regain the lead, that sucks. I honestly wasn't 100% sure Arkansas could beat UConn, but I thought we would at least make them work for it. At least UCLA was in the game and had a chance to win, more than I can say for the Hogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForestRunner98
RICK330MAN, YOUR CANES MADE THE FINAL 4!!
The final 4 has some new faces, I was pulling for Miami, nothing against Texas fans but spending my Childhood watching Texas dominate Arkansas in the old Southwestern Conference I still have a hard time pulling for Texas. But, I do like those white and burnt orange uniforms.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated