• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Marconi's stuff

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
Sales_Rack.thumb.jpg
Antenna_an_radio_stuff_025.thumb.jpg
Antenna_an_radio_stuff_017.thumb.jpg

Worldwide DX Amateur Radio Forums - Ham - CB - HF - VHF - UHF

Last edited:

I think I got it working a little bit. Just don't know what I'm doing as usual.

How do you get the album to just show up instead of having to click on the text for the link. I tried Img* but it just came up with the code in the preview. What am I missing here?

cool pics. you didn't strike me as an x-force guy though. some how i pictured you having an antenna field that would make nasa blush. really nice though, i wish i had the room to set up my other tower. 73

I'd get lost with all that stuff Marconi (-: .......looks like a cotten pick'in labortory to me. Im guessing your pleased and that's all that truly matters. Looks good.

My sweet wife used to ask me the same question. Right now I don't radio very much, we have no conditions here and all my buds are doing other stuff, just like me.

Marconi,sstuff

Looks good. Hello Marconi do you rember me. Last time we talked was march 2003. DECembers contest starts on dec. 24. It will be atreat to talk to you. Bobcat 115 CDX116 Joe from the Keystone state.

Sure Joe, how could I forget one of my dx-buds that used to always be in my radio during those contests. Hope I find you doing well.

Merry Christmas to all.

I was wonderin is that a mark 9 or 10 on the right. The old Dak that is. I also saw a siltonix i thought. Some nice ol stuff i used to have both. The dak is about as good a exciter as you can get for a maverick or warrior low power and alot of audio. Great looking set up keep the old stuff on the air every once ina while and remind folks what the old stuff souned like.

kd5drx, that was an old Dak Mark IX, AM only rig. It is gone now. Most of the stuf has sold by now. The HF rig that you think was a Siltronix is an old Swan 270B, sideband only transceiver.

Thanks,

Eddie

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.