• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Marine survives two tours in Iraq, Swat team kills him with wife and child

towerdog

one-niner-seven
Nov 18, 2009
NC
"Please send me an ambulance and you can ask more questions later, please!"

Guerena tells the dispatcher that her husband had returned home about 6:30 a.m. after work and was sleeping.

Prompted by the dispatcher, Guerena says her husband was shot in the stomach and hands.

The dispatcher asks Guerena to put her cheek next to her husband's nose and mouth to see if he's breathing, but she replies in Spanish that her husband is face- down.

The operator tells Guerena to grab a cloth and apply pressure to his wounds, but the wife responds frantically: "I can't! I can't! There's a bunch of people outside of my house. I don't know what the heck is happening!"

A dispatcher asks if the people outside are the SWAT members. "I think it's the SWAT, but they ... Oh my God!" Guerena says.

Marine Survives Two Tours in Iraq, SWAT Kills Him - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

» Attorney demonizes vet shot 60 times by AZ SWAT team: guns found Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Iraq Veteran Gunned Down At Home : Coverup?

Around here Houston the cops are bigger criminals then the ones there chasing. They kill more folks and then make up a story and get away with it unless somebody caught it on tape then they try and bust who had taken the film etc.etc. not much better then Mexico! I wear a vest in my business and carry a big gun and I'm not calling the cops till the crime is finished and punished/caught/killed

just another reason why supposedly fighting for YOUR country is just about the dumbest thing anyone can do, after they leave you f@cked up with post traumatic stress disorder they dump you back into civilization with no thanks whatsoever, for fighting a war that had nothing to do with you and your family's safety back home and everything to do with them raping countries of their mineral wealth. as for cops with guns, until the day someone figures out how to weed all the criminals from police forces worldwide this sort of thing will continue to happen. police brutality has just become another means for capitalist governments to control the population.

AFAIC the fact he was in Iraq as a marine is a non issue. It was tragic regardless of who was killed. Having served in Iraq does not make it any worse IMO.All it does is serve the media hype and is a display of irony at best.

AFAIC the fact he was in Iraq as a marine is a non issue. It was tragic regardless of who was killed. Having served in Iraq does not make it any worse IMO.All it does is serve the media hype and is a display of irony at best.

The irony is that he served the same government that murdered him in his own home. The enemies he faced in war were not as dangerous to him and his family as his own countrymen.

The same people he served now lie and twist facts as they see fit to destroy his reputation after they destroyed his life.

But, just another day in the great Drug War.

The irony is that he served the same government that murdered him in his own home. The enemies he faced in war were not as dangerous to him and his family as his own countrymen.

Same government? He served the federal government and was killed by local yocals which were not federal officers. Unless by "same government" you meant the same level of incompetence.

The same people he served now lie and twist facts as they see fit to destroy his reputation after they destroyed his life.

But, just another day in the great Drug War.[/QUOTE]

Every Swat member who fired a shot..
Should be locked up and key thrown away..
That is at the Very Least !!

Never happen.

If a citizen does it, it's a crime.

If the storm troopers do it, it's a "regrettable oversight".

The cops waited 7 seconds before breaking the door down.

Can you open your door in that time?

Only in Arizona :mad:

icon_rolleyes.gif

More like only in a county ran by a liberal POS open border/ Obama worshiping sheriff.

FWIW, Arizona should enforce immigration laws the same way Mexico does for it's southern border:

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
have the means to sustain themselves economically;
not destined to be burdens on society;
of economic and social benefit to society;
of good character and have no criminal records; and
contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics;
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

Calderon would scream like a raped ape if we were to do so....stinking hypocrite that he is.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.