• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MARK Sidewinder 46 ssb base service documents

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
In search of service manual and or schematics for the MARK Sidewinder 46 ssb please...

Let me know folks thanks, Retro 73's

Attachments

• NOT MINE Mark Sidewinder model SSB-46 STOCK 7.jpg
    NOT MINE Mark Sidewinder model SSB-46 STOCK 7.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 23

Yeah Chris looking for service data and I think I might have narrowed it down, waiting on Jay to reply here on this forum who commented in another forum called Redwaveradio to have the service documents. May bring it over next week, not sure yet brother!

I'm searching 73's, Retro

I hate to revive a dead thread, but is the 46 at all similar to the SSB-27? I just realized this minute that Jay has a 27 as his profile picture.

Hello All: The SSB 27 was a tube SSB only, 6 channel radio that almost put out 20 watts. The next radio was the SSB46, I don't know how close they were to each other never looked at that. These radios were made in the mid west, by DynaScan or Dyna something same group that made the cobra radios.

Jay in the Grate Mojave Desert

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?