1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Mass shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by Se7en, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Se7en

Se7en Well-Known Member

2. Se7en

Se7en Well-Known Member

CNN is slow I am listening to this live on a online scanner and hearing what a going on before CNN on TV.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

3. mackmobile43

mackmobile43 Jock Supporter

James Holmes of Tn. in theater #9 acting alone in the Century 16 but he may be from Colorado.

4. RatsoW8

RatsoW8 Supporting Member, W9WDX ARC Member - WD8T

Tragic scene indeed. Wonder what this nut bags motivation was?

5. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Now that this thread is back on topic................................:whistle:

6. AudioShockwav

AudioShockwav Extraterrestrial Admin
    Staff Member

Stop the crap.
    People have died and there loved ones are suffering and you guys are being disrespectful, you want to bitch about religion or politics do it somewhere else.
    You want to express concern or sympathies for the victims or there family`s fine but right now the rest of it is bullshit.

Jeff

3 people like this.
  7. oldslowchevy

oldslowchevy Guest

this fool is a domestic terrorist and needs to be treated and dealt with as one.

the thing that saddens me most about crap like this is 10 years from now people will know this guys name, but none of the victims name will ever ring a bell.

at this point these are my thoughts.

8. Se7en

Se7en Well-Known Member

If anyone has an update to this please post it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

9. mackmobile43

10. mackmobile43

11. mackmobile43

12. oldslowchevy

oldslowchevy Guest

this is copied and pasted from another forum i talk on (ridgid tools) but this guys words are spot on.

This tragedy is about a whack job that killed 12 and wounded 50. Everybody wants to know why? Everybody always wants to know why but in truth it makes no difference why. So now the politico's will use the incident to shore up support either for or against 2nd amendment gun rights as though the issue here is the gun(s) and not the deeply disturbed individual that murdered those people. It will become a political football even though the tragedy has NOTHING to do with guns. He could have killed as many or more with a bomb. a machete ore even his car if he wanted. Ever notice how many times the press reports things like "an SUV rolled over and killed 3 passengers" as though the SUV was an evil entity and decided on it's own to kill. They do the same with murders and such when guns are involved. The gun itself becomes the perpetrator and the human squeezing the trigger is just a pawn in the guns scheme to kill and maim. Oh well, such is the madness that controls the population.

1 person likes this.
  13. 74IN

74IN Well-Known Member

Well put.

If ONE person had a sidearm and simply shot it into the ceiling , the coward would have at least paused allowing some the opportunity to flee.

The hardest target to hit is one that shoots back, unarmed people are at the mercy of those that shoot without fear of getting return fire.

We have become a nation of jellyfish weaklings.

In schools today, they teach that if you get hit, don't fight back, go tell. If you dare strike back you will be punished as much as the bully that attacks you. Sick.

14. Se7en

Se7en Well-Known Member

People wonder why nations hate America....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 3

15. mackmobile43

Sheep, not many jellyfish are captive and sting like hell when threatened but I see your analogy of being spineless.