• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

)))))MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ))))

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Just wanted to thank you all for putting up with me in 2005 and the owners and moderators for allowing me to be who I am within reason around these parts. I'd like to personally apologize to anyone I may have offended over the months ,it was never intended ,or if Switch Kit may have taken others the wrong way ? just a on again off again "opinion" and Lord knows we all know what they can be like from time to time. (-: It's been a rough and tough year for many of us from reading different posts over the months and I can only hope and pray that 2006 will be a lot better for us all. So a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. Thanks again !! Switch Kit

LOL, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to You S/K, and your Family too. And to All of the Members here on the WWRF, may Your Holidays be filled with Many Blessings.

Jeff

Merry Christmas to you and yours SK, and to everyone as well. And as far as offending or taking things the wrong way......that's just being human, no more, no less. Besides, just think what a boring world this would be if everyone thought or acted the same way. Take care, Ray aka Pluto.

SK, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you aand your Family along with the rest of the people here on the forum...

paws264 said:
BAH, HUMBUG!

I know the feeling Paws )-: .......this has been a terrible year for me and my very small family ....I lost my sister from a brain anerizm (however you spell the damned thing) at the beginning of the year ...she was 50 years young !! and a list of other mishaps through out the year .But I surely realize IM not alone , all those hurracanes , Iraq bull$hit !! Ect. Ect. .....sometimes it's just about pulling my head out of my a$$ long enough to think about somebody else rather then my own egotistical self-richous self 24/7 that IM so well at doing for the most part. For all I know ,you might just be kidding around or it's truly just were your head is at or maybe your one that doesnt do the Christmas thing ? either way Mr Paws ....I wish you and yours and nice and pleasent Holiday season. No matter how bad the situations in ones lives can be ? I learned a very long time ago that it could always be worse no matter what. Maybe that's just away for me to not feel so bad knowing that others can have it much more worse then I do no matter what the case may be ? ....Peace Mr Paws (-:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.