• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MFJ-826B Digital SWR Wattmeter

Nice looking meter, price is right too. Dang it man, sorry to hear the news about your gallbladder, God willing, hopefully your surgery will go fine and all will be well. Nice treat you bought yourself there!! Are the readings easy to see? Just curious. May have to get one for myself, thank for the link as well. Anyway, hope all goes well for you duster and that you will be okay. God bless.

I have it sitting about 4' away a little above my head. I can see the display fairly well.

I'm not looking forward to surgery at all, but it's hurting like hell.

I have it sitting about 4' away a little above my head. I can see the display fairly well.

I'm not looking forward to surgery at all, but it's hurting like hell.

When I first glanced at that sentence, I thought, "that's a heck of a place for his gall bladder to be." Coffee hadn't kicked in; got my "its" confused :whistle:

Looks pretty cool. You're gonna be watt metered out, pretty soon! Good luck with the surgery. I had a friend that had it done, and the incision was minimal. Not like the old days! Be careful with your stitches afterwards and don't over-do it. And be sure to take your Tylenol 3 with whiskey. :D

Brett

Reactions: 1 person
Hows that meter on pep readings.Sorry to hear about your operation hope all goes well.I've got a close family friend who had her gall badder removed after a car accident 30 years ago ,doesn't bother her at all . only side affect is you don't stand downwind if she has been eating to much fatty food,fried chicken could clear a church hall!:D All joking aside ,small price to pay,good luck.

My results might not be typical with this meter.

I had reservations about this meter before I bought it. However, I am noticing closely similar readings in regards to AVG and PEP against my other meters.

I'm more than satisfied with it so far.

After burning this thing in for a few more days, I am very happy with it. Seems more than accurate. The different display parameters and alarm functions are very convenient. The built in frequency counter is very handy as well. I cannot find any other vendor with a sale price like Universal. The firmware is user upgradeable, however, mine has the most recent version.

Can't beat the accuracy, features and the price for what u get. HRO will match this price as well. I think Universal only had 1 left in stock, but HRO has a few.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?