• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

mic

N

nvcowboy25

what would you all say would be a good mic to run with a rci2950dx 102'' whip in a four wheeler with no top or doors most the time it is a 83 chevy blazer and how do you get rid of igntion nosie when the rat shack filter does not work .

they call me redneck6 down on am and z33 when on ssb in tx we gone ft hood tx 76544

how do you have your power conections hooked up it could be a bunch of noise.there are a few things you can try.post this up in the radio section for you noise trouble get more veiws up there..chokes come in handy and some caps.this subject always comes up

there are hot to radieo fuse on the fuse panle ground to the floor of the cab and my main ? was about what mic to run

Ignition noise can be a bitch to get rid of. Rather than getting onto that subject in the mic section, make a post over in the install section.

For a mic, I'd use a Road King 56 or a Astatic Road Devil. Both are noise cancelling.

nvcowboy rk56 nice clean mic but if you wanted a little more punch in audio i would try a d1o4m6b but yet add little backround noise.the chrome d104 sux.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.