• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Michael Jackson dead

Oooh that Class C is comin' in on my processor....back 'er down good buddy
snoozer_08.gif

And there's the other muti-million dollar lawsuits he faced over the same thing with other kids that he settled (paid) out of court.

An innocent person would never do that.
When the innocent person has about a Billion dollars and a reputation as he did , 20 million is peanuts for something like that to just go away.

You ever wonder if the kid and his parent were offered a lump sum for the last one to go away ? They screwed up if they didn't, if it were offered. :cry: It was a witch hunt as mentioned before. Weird dude I would agree , but from what I gathered , he gave around 300 million in charity the course of his life and he will be giving more in his death. Top that !

drugs ? I suppose we will find that out sooner or later. Was it not drugs with Elvis ? oh , he was 42 years old and about 100 pounds over weight sitting on the crapper eating fried chicken and chocking on the bone to death, screwed up on some good
pharmaceuticals ........Guess that was the doctors fault to ?

The new thing is to blame what they like to call the enablers ? The doctors ? I say bullshit to that ! Just like Howard k.Smith involved with Anna Nicole Smith , always looking to blame "a responsible for themselves adult" ? BS !!

M.J. was a keen business man and was no dummy ! He should be responsiable for himself and his own actions and others should stop looking to blame it on others.

And for those that think they haven't figured out what killed him ? they did already ! that's why the family got a second opinion autopsy, would be my guess. This is nothing more then something the media can feed on like vultures ! Being M.J. , it makes for great press. Thanks for the memories M.J. and R.I.P. it's out of your hands now.

Oh , you ever notice who M.J.;s best friends were ? Liz Taylor ! Liza ! these woman are so drugged up it ain't funny ! but , it's the way they choose to live there lives , it's there call , not mine. Dione Warrick ! Even Diana Ross always seem happily medicated ! So what ! ......well , at least they didn't have child molestation allagations hanging over there heads and they have yet to choke to death on a chicken bone.

It's always in deaths like these , that the living wants to blame others , I think it's about time the living stop looking for excuses and admit the truth rather then trying to shove it under the carpet of there own lifes lies and deniles.

the police and the court system doesnt get involved unless there is evidence .
paying off the system/judges through lawyers to get off the hook is the americian way for those rich enough to do so .

remenber John Delorean ?????
10. The Rise and Fall of John DeLorean

Ed McMahon died this week. He was a great entertainer, but prior to his stage accomplishments he was a distinguished Marine Corps fighter pilot in WWII earning six Air Medals and attaining the rank of Colonel. He was discharged in 1946 and was later promoted to the rank of Brigadier General in the CA Air National Guard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_McMahon [see: Military Service]

Farrah Fawcett died this week after a long career in Hollywood as an actress. After she was diagnosed with cancer, she became an activist for cancer treatment and devoted her last remaining years encouraging people to seek treatment. She documented her plight on film and used it to encourage others to stay positive and upbeat despite their diagnosis and suffering.

Michael Jackson died this week. He was perhaps one of the greatest singers of modern time. He will also be remembered for his eccentric lifestyle that included sleeping with a chimpanzee, living in a carnival-like atmosphere at Neverland, his fascination with Peter Pan, and his numerous masks and costumes. He also admitted to finding pleasure sleeping with young boys and paying out millions of dollars in settlements to the families of these boys despite being acquitted by a court on one allegation of sexual molestation.

QUESTION - Which of the above did the House of Representatives declare a moment of silence for today? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.)

QUESTION - Which of the above's family received a personal note of condolence from President Obama? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.)

QUESTION - Which of the above did the House of Representatives declare a moment of silence for today? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.)

QUESTION - Which of the above's family received a personal note of condolence from President Obama? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.)

That is totally FUBAR

Ed McMahon died this week. He was a great entertainer, but prior to his stage accomplishments he was a distinguished Marine Corps fighter pilot in WWII earning six Air Medals and attaining the rank of Colonel. He was discharged in 1946 and was later promoted to the rank of Brigadier General in the CA Air National Guard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_McMahon [see: Military Service]

Farrah Fawcett died this week after a long career in Hollywood as an actress. After she was diagnosed with cancer, she became an activist for cancer treatment and devoted her last remaining years encouraging people to seek treatment. She documented her plight on film and used it to encourage others to stay positive and upbeat despite their diagnosis and suffering.

Michael Jackson died this week. He was perhaps one of the greatest singers of modern time. He will also be remembered for his eccentric lifestyle that included sleeping with a chimpanzee, living in a carnival-like atmosphere at Neverland, his fascination with Peter Pan, and his numerous masks and costumes. He also admitted to finding pleasure sleeping with young boys and paying out millions of dollars in settlements to the families of these boys despite being acquitted by a court on one allegation of sexual molestation.

IMO it's reverse discrimnation. Ed was a war hero and Farah was hawt<> in her day. FUG obama

I dont know who is worse. MJ for loving little boys or the kids parents who let the kids spend the night with the freek.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.