• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MIKE OF MIKE'S RADIO REPAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to send him a radio but don't know how, I am looking fo any help, with my radio situation and am a little lost, I need someone to tell me what to do, for those that know these things, I don't think my issues are that hard to solve I just don't know much about them

I wanted to send him a radio but don't know how, I am looking fo any help, with my radio situation and am a little lost, I need someone to tell me what to do, for those that know these things, I don't think my issues are that hard to solve I just don't know much about them
I have Mikes contact info but at this point in time I really don't feel comfortable giving it out. Maybe someone else will help you with his contact info.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I totally understand that. I'm just looking for someone to straighten me out, on some things that are probably standard for anyone with some radio and antenna knowledge

I got the new dozer (incredible), and it's a high volume landfill and quarry, and probably 500-600 trucks a day as well as all of us operators, so my cheap Midland cb, just gets walked all over by any and everyone, so the company bought me a Galaxy dx33hp that was peaked and tuned, to work as a cb before I got it, first thing, the speaker did not work, but have an external, then I was off a few days and came back to my radio sent out because it melted the power wire, ( I did not get to see this), so it's back and seems to work, fine, but I don't trust the guy who did the work, and would like to have some advice and also, I want to make sure I install a good antenna, correctly!! They gave me a 10 dollar mag mount, I have a lil will, will that work?

I am willing to spend my own money, I am not cheap, just want it all to be done correctly, as all this equipment is new, and would like to enjoy it instead of wanting to smash it, because I don't know how to install or operate it correctly

Lots of experienced guys here, Scott. Only a matter of time before one chimes in to help you. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated