• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

More activity on the way

Haven't heard much here on east coast other than the spanish guys that seems to be filled with ghost talkers. Did manage to get a coast to coast contacts on 17 mars, but really looking forward to 11 and 10 opening up.

It was open here around 6:30-8:00 AM Pacific time.
Worked several guys in the south east on 37-40.
I could hear witch doctor talking to some one but could not get back.
Looks like a few active spots might rotate around our way so we might see better conditions.
It looks like activity is exceeding what they have predicted and that's fine with me.

Jeff

M-Flare, CME Possible.
May 25, 2022 @ 19:15 UTC (UPDATED)
Solar activity is back at moderate levels with an M1.3 flare just detected around plage region 3016 at 18:24 UTC (May 25). Imagery courtesy of the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) suggests that this event may have been eruptive, meaning a coronal mass ejection (CME) will be likely. More details to follow regarding this and if there is an Earth directed component.
ALERT: Type II Radio Emission
Begin Time: 2022 May 25 1817 UTC

Solar Activity

.24 hr. Summary...
Solar activity reached moderate levels due to an M1.3/1N flare at
25/1824 UTC originating from an area of plage near old region 3016

Forecast...
Low levels of solar activity are expected to continue through 28 May, with a chance for R1-2 (Minor-Moderate) radio blackouts.
A slight chance for R3 (Strong Blackout)
remains for the duration of 26 May until Regions 3014
and 3017 exit the western limb.

current_c2.gif

Watch the blast right at 5/25 00:00z
These Flares cause Blackouts and poor conditions not Enhancement:mad:
I posted the movie but does not show in post...see link

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Heck yeah that's so awesome, what we've all been waiting for.

Not too far back I remembered hearing just static for so long.... Was wondering if I should trade to a difference hobby

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?