• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Mosley pro 67-3

The20poundhammer

May 23, 2016
McKee Ky
20210216_095018.jpg 20210216_095018.jpg

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
Funny you mentioned Hygain i have looked at their Th-11dx and only reason i wasnt too keen on it was it didnt cover 40 meters. The long drive up to WI is the biggest reason i decided not to pull the trigger on that one. I still enjoy the 11 meter stuff so probably wont take that one down . I have actually worked a bunch of stations on 20 meters using the quad just worked one off the coast of Scotland lol.

Almost said EFF it and bought a new TH-11DX but like you the only thing holding me back was the lack of 40m. I have heard of some guys actually loading the boom and stays on 40m but that just sounds like too many headaches for me. If the knee holds out a Hygain Explorer-14 with 40m add-on kit and a Cushcraft A3WS will be going up this summer.

On a different note it is good to be back online. The old laptop died on me last night. I gave it CPR to get me thru enough to retrieve data such as bookmarks and log in info but this is my first post on the new laptop I picked up today. I guess I did something right to get back on-line. LOL

HamsHam

Jun 7, 2022
I am looking at the Mosley pro 67-3. Has any one had any experience with it? Also found one with the 2" boom. Is that a good option? Thanks Tim
Hello Youall. I understand this post from 'hammer is over a year old. I came here from a Google search for these big Mosley tribanders. I took one down for the widow of a Silent Key last fall (yes it's for sale). His was the 2" boom version - PRO 67 B - weight 110 pounds - which he had at 70' turned by a T2X. By all accounts he loved it and it served him well. Hope that helps. I have no idea what to ask for this one I have. It is complete, and disassembled into boom and elements. It's cool that it has 2 elements on 40 meters. You don't see that too often.

The20poundhammer

May 23, 2016
McKee Ky
Well it took me about a year from the time I ordered it and got my tower stacked hazer built and put on the tower to putting the beam up and guying it all. I got it up on Memorial Day. So far it's been working great. I am turning this with a TX2. I was very impressed with the build quality of the antenna and the ease of assembly. Everything is predrilled and color coded and marked on the boom. So if a person is looking for a multi band beam with one coax don't see how you could go wrong.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AudioShockwav:
  • @ kb9ghn:
    My first thought was the i.r.s. may be interested in a long term money making scam without proper taxes being paid..probably more than electronics involved.
  • @ Toll_Free:
    My first thought was why hasn't someone paid him a visit. I mean, his address is posted above.
  • @ beakster1715:
    Good news! I opened an appeal case after eBay sided with superhawkwss6. I also opened an IC3 case & sent that information to eBay. Within an hour they responded, reversed their decision and returned all of my money. Unfortunately, superhawkwss6 stole my CB radio and eBay will likely not suspend or close his account, but rather allow him to continue his criminal activity. I think I'll still file a report with our sheriff's dept (the sheriff is a friend of mine) though I know this type of crime isn't worth their time. This guy needs to be stopped and I'm certainly going to do my best to make that happen.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good Evening!